Friday, December 07, 2007

Mitt Romney's Speech

I really thought Romney did a great job with his speech. I woke up today thinking that we (conservative republicans) are sitting pretty. I am not as worried as I was earlier. I like a lot of the candidates who are running. I am personally torn between Romney and Guliani. I like their successful track records and experiences. I think I like Romney. I can't get over how good of an example his family will be to the world and his experience in capitalism. Here are some highlights of his speech. Good job!
What do you think?

3 comments:

Kass Martin said...

I really like that. He seems like a great person who wants to do good. We need more people like that making decisions/influencing decisions for our country. I would feel safe with him as pres.

Jesika Harmon said...

You really like Guliani? Please explain!
We loved Romney's speech. It was inspirational and came accross great from him.

Kim said...

Hi Emily and Garrett! Em- I got your comment and in reply, Kira is my sister's friend and I cried when I visited her blog too. I just posted and am working on another post with a bunch of pictures so thanks for being patient with me. I check your blog almost every day! I also got your Christmas card and LOVED it! Thank you for sending it to us and your family is beautiful!! Love you!