Little Mack was blessed by his dad 11/15/09
8 weeks old
Garrett was not a fan of the hat, I loved it.

I forgot to get the camera out, so I missed
getting pictures of some of our family :(
(Sorry for the dark picture)
Garrett's Uncle and Aunt and cousins
Uncle Devan
10 comments:
So sweet. He's getting so big. I need to see that little guy.
He is so sweet! Such a cute family :)
I love the bakers hat! He's such a cute little guy. I can't wait until we FINALLY get to meet him.
what a cute little family you have!!! I had bentley wear a hat like that too, and loved it!!!!
Mack is such a cute little boy. Fun pictures for a special day. I love those blessing days.
Yay! that IS special! Landon was blessed in that same outfit! Except his did't come with the hat. Hunter's came with a hat and it sounds like Shanan and I felt the same way you and Garrett felt about Mack's hat!
Yeah! He is so sweet. I love him to death! Thanks for the fun day and yummy food :)
He is such a cute little boy. Thanks for inviting us to the blessing, it was great. I feel so special I am in a picture, wahoo!!! I think the hat on him is cute.
What an honor to be featured on your blog! It was so fun to meet Mack and to chat about the craziness of having 3 kids. It is so fun to have kids the same age as yours! You are a great mom. I love the pictures of Mack in his blessing outfit!
so cute! I like the hat too:)
Post a Comment