6 weeks and she's done! She would have kept it on forever,
but I was ready for it to come off. :)
(Halle was not feeling well)
Macie wouldn't walk on her perfect leg for 2 days, I was about ready to pop, and then she just got up and walked! She still walks (a week later) as if the cast is still on, but that's okay, she'll get it figured out.
6 comments:
Your kids crack me up! I'm sad I couldn't be to your luncheon! Brooke said it was really fun! And I just saw your comment in my email inbox- check my blog again b/c I just posted! Love you
Yeah, no more cast!!!! She did look pretty cute with that cast though. So glad she is all better!!!
Yay Macie! I love how she walks like she still has a cast on! I love that girl. And I am cracking up over Halle's throw up bowl. The things we do when we have lots of kids :)
How funny she didn't want it off. Kids have a mind of their own, don't they?
Ha! Gabe did the same thing when his came off. I guess it kind of hurts.
Yeah Macie!!!!!!!! Now its time to enjoy a real summer.
Post a Comment