Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Sunday dinner

With my parents gone my family hadn't got together for Sunday dinner in awhile, so it was nice to finally get to it. My grandparents were visiting and stopped by, and it's always great to see them.

Sean and Cameron's b-day desserts
and a little poop from Mack.
(wish you were there davey's fam, nan's fam and mom and dad)

4 comments:

Thayerclan said...

I miss sunday dinner. that truffle thing looked yummy! Miss everyone. Come to texas!

Elder and Sister Myers said...

I miss Sunday too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad all of you are still getting together! So Garrett you were out voted with your idea about "all the Myers" not seeing one another for 6 months. And you even had a smile on your face! You enjoyed it, admit it!
Loved the poop!

Roseanne said...

The poop looks like the batman symbol!!!! Awesome!

Shaunee said...

That's great that you are still able to get together. Looks like a fun time. I love Mack's poop. Ahhh... gotta love it!