Macie had a field trip last Wed. in the morning, so we had the afternoon to ourselves. It was really warm, so we went up to Temple Square for the afternoon. To sit in the sun and let the kids play was Heaven. Such a great place to be and lots to see and do.
Right about now, I got a call from my mama that my sis-in-law Carolyn was having a baby, Wahoo!
"Macie, please smile for the picture...please...please..."
nope.
4 comments:
That looks so fun! We should go up together next time.
Can't believe how beautiful the weather looked, and you didn't even have a jacket on!
What a nice place to visit, your kids looked like they were enjoying themselves! Thanks for the pictures! Can't wait for the Disneyland pictures!
so many fun new things to blog about! I would love it if I, A)had nothing to do for an afternoon and B) could just swing by and enjoy Temple Square.
how awesome!
oh beautiful, sunny, warm pictures. great day for sure!
Post a Comment