I so badly want to feel up-to-date with the blog, so i'm going to try today.
The McGuire party was the Saturday before Christmas and we were all so excited for it. Pirate Island, acting out Nativity and sharing gifts. The night before I thought I was going to DIE with the flu and Sat was really bad. So Garrett took our kids and they had a great time at the party. That was a miserable no good day for me. :) But it's over. The kids had a wonderful day. Garrett took some pics thank you.
He also kindly got them dressed. :)
They were very happy girls. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa.
2 comments:
the flu??? I'm not buying it. But I guess the word is out now...
That was a lot of catching up. Good for you :)I had a lot of fun looking through all of the posts. I'm glad you guys had a Merry Chritmas!
I can't believe how long its been since I've seen you and your fam. Hopefully this summer?!
Post a Comment