Jilly flew up to Provo the first part of May and we drove to Disneyland Monday, May 9. Spent Tues, Wed, and Thurs. at Disneyland, and drove home Friday. Brian and Monica and fam, Jilly and Abby, Mama, Sean and Reese, and me and the kids had a great party!
We all consumed so many snacks, churros, corn dogs, turkey legs, dole whips, frozen lemonades, and more churros.
I just love it...
When the park opened Brian ran to the front of the princess line :) People were probably not so happy when the rest of us showed up to get in line.
I told the girls I would get them one thing, and Macie wanted her face painted. Kind of a rip off, but that is what she really, really wanted. and she was so happy with it.
So cute. The girls jumped in a swimming pool 3 hours later and all the makeup came off...
The grandkids with grandma on the last night before heading home. Missed all the rest of the cousins.
3 comments:
So much fun! Were heading to CA on Sat. Can't wait! Looks like you guys had a blast. Oh and yes we will meet in St. George at that park :)
Way to go on all these posts! I'm so glad I just got the McGuire catch-up. You look adorable and it looks like you guys have done a million fun things. I'm wondering... did the seminary students know it was a joke or did they turn around and go home? Also, it seems like yesterday you were announcing that your parents were leaving- I can't believe they are home already!
my heart be still...
Post a Comment