We love little breaks from the norm, and St. George is perfect for our family. Not too far, lots to do outside, different toys for kids, swimming, and my favorite..warm.
Grandma and Grandpa let us join their weekend :)
New amazing park. Our favorite.
special treat of the trip, Grandma's choc. covered strawberries
6 comments:
Whoa, so many new posts and I just read through them all! Your kids are so adorable, and Dane is to die for! What a cute baby. It was good to get a little update on your lives, you guys have been busy!
Whoa, so many new posts and I just read through them all! Your kids are so adorable, and Dane is to die for! What a cute baby. It was good to get a little update on your lives, you guys have been busy!
Whoa, so many new posts and I just read through them all! Your kids are so adorable, and Dane is to die for! What a cute baby. It was good to get a little update on your lives, you guys have been busy!
Whoa, so many new posts and I just read through them all! Your kids are so adorable, and Dane is to die for! What a cute baby. It was good to get a little update on your lives, you guys have been busy!
Oh nice! Looks like fun! I miss St. George so much.
I love the picture with your girls and your hats! That's so cute!
I just have to say how much I LOVE your family photo (the one from your blog header and your christmas card pic). It is oh so beautiful.
Post a Comment