Monday, September 03, 2007

Halle Pamela McGuire





I realized that I still haven't done a post about our new baby girl Halle. She is almost three months old. She does many things differently than Macie did as an infant. For example, Halle poops every five minutes, Macie pooped every six; Halle doesn't like to be swaddled when she sleeps, we had to make sure all blood flow was cut off to Macie's arms when she would sleep. Halle seems to be sweeter, kinder, and more quiet than Macie...maybe that's because Macie just turned two and her favorite words are "Stop it!" and "Don't!". I never knew you spelled attitude M A C I E. We are very happy and blessed to have Halle in our lives. She came safely and healthy.


Macie with Halle in her "bumbo," the greatest invention ever!


Macie with Halle in her "bumbo," the WORST invention ever!


Halle and cousin Abby Thayer

4 comments:

hayley said...

She is so sweet! We are going to miss you guys a lot:) There is nothing like a good neighbor, and you guys have been more than we could have ever hoped for! Thanks for the birthday gift:) I smelled it and it made we want some of those caramel sticky buns you brought up one day! (hint, hint!) just kidding, hehe:)

Kev and Aubs said...

Your girls are so stinking cute. I think I need to get me one of those bumbo things. Our little guy thinks he should sit around with the rest of us, even though he just mastered rolling over.

Bree said...

GARE BEAR!

It's Bree! AHH! I am so excited to see your blog. I am especially excited that YOU are the one doing it. Ha ha! That is so Garrett- the lone man blogging in a sea of women! I seriously had to laugh!

Well, your daughters are seriously darling. I'm so glad that they are both happy and healthy. We just moved to Texas, and I was actually thinking about you as I packed up all these high school pictures. Wow, we had so much fun!

Well, tell Emily hello and that she is sure an adorable mom! Hope to keep in touch!
-Bree
www.hafenunderground.com

p.s. I hope you don't mind me adding you onto my blogroll...

J&B Barrett said...

I want to see this new baby of yours sooo bad!