
I thought this picture was so funny. We went up to the Jenkins family reunion (my mom's side) near Idaho city. It was in the mountains and there was one lodge and six cabins, but none of the cabins had bathrooms or electricity, which is a little difficult with an infant. So all thirty of those who attended the family reunion laid out mats and slept in the large game room in the lodge. Here you see our family. Believe it or not, I was in between Emily and Macie. It was a lot of fun and I am sure we will look back and say, "those were the days!"
4 comments:
Nan you look so comfy nan
Garrett I planned this pregnancy perfect!! In April it will be exaclty 6 months to train for the October St. George Marathon!! So WE can all run it together!! :) CANT WAIT!!
why do i get the feeling that this is probably Emily's favorite picture... :). It sounds you gues were really roughing it out there!!! its about time you updated this thing!!! BTW, where were you Sunday night... or were you I.G.N.O.R.I.N.G. my calls!!!!:)
You sure missed out on an awesome opportunity to serve!!! :(
Hi Em and Garret! Its LIndsey (Henson) Mackay..just bloggin' and found you guys!! Crazy! Your little family is very adorable. Garrett is quite out-numbered with all his cute girls! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment