Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I would consider myself an above average prankster (fake cockroach in mother-in-law's sink, fake burnt cigarette on mother-in-law's floor [sorry jane], shutting off Pizza Hut's power on a Saturday night, etc...); however, I am always thinking what pranks I would do if I was still 17 (legal reasons). I came across something brillant. Why didn't I think of this?

4 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

this prank was great!

Jessie Eyre said...

Garrett and Emily!!!
Long time no see! It looks like you're doing great in every way! Your kids are killer cute! We'd love to have you visit our blog http://eyrelife.blogspot.com and maybe keep in better touch!
Jessie(Nichols), Dustin, and Wyatt Eyre

Brooke said...

Garrett&Emily-That is the funniest video ever, seriously something that would happen to me. I found your blog form Brianna's, sorry to be a blog stalker, but it's kind of addicting. By the way, Macie and Halle are darling...congrats! Hope you are doing well.
Brooke

hayley said...

Chocolate Chip Cookies
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup crisco
1 cup brown sugar (dark brown if you have it)
1/2 cup white sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 tbsp. honey
2 eggs
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
2 3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup walnuts, very finely chopped (optional)
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Cream together first 6 ingredients. Add eggs and beat again. Stir in dry ingredients. Bake at 350-400' for 8-10 minutes.
Flash freeze for 20-30 min. then plastic bag

for your sis- shabbyprincess.com
Good luck with the house! And we would love to watch your girls ANYTIME:)