The last two years we have made ten minute videos of Macie as kind of a digital journal. It has been fun for us and we hope it will be fun for our kids to watch these when they're older. This particular clip is from Macie's two year video we just finished and I wanted to post the clip of the two of us dancing as an eternal technological testament that her daddy once had sweet moves.
8 comments:
macy is a great dancer!! that was the cutest video i've ever seen... until i saw big mac dancing. then i felt like needles were being poked into my eyes.j/k
i see why you would like to be a backup dancer for JT or Usher... and I think its true!!!
BTW, thanks for the comment on the Chargers. I think the Moss Brady connection will help run the score up. I just hope they put Weddle from Utah to help out in the secondary. that guys a stud! i can sincerely say, i don't like the pats, even if Junior is on the team. he' their only redeeming quality. peace out dogg!!!!
nice moves, I'm glad you put it in slow motion so we could see just how sweet of dancer you really are :)
I had to come see what the fuss was all about! Now I see why Emily likes this movie so much; that is some sweet hip action, haha:)
Oh, the ol' elbows to knees with pants held high. Thanks for keeping the Woolley Wiggle alive G$. Way to keep it swayin' through the generations.
Look at those moves! So cute...I can't believe how big she is!! Such a darling family--miss you!
Look at those moves! So cute...I can't believe how big she is!! Such a darling family--miss you!
wow, sweet moves!! Macie is a great dancer! Jenna enjoyed watching the video and dancing along! who sings that song? it sounds like early Jackson 5!
Garrett! This is your cousin Jodie! I randomly ended up at your blog and am so happy to have found you guys on here. I wish we could have gone to the Jenkins reunion and seen everybody, but thank goodness for blogs right?
Post a Comment