Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Segway



We went up to Park City for Labor Day. There were Segway's for rent and we just couldn't resist. Segway's are the oddest things. There is no gas, no brake, it goes based on how you shift your balance (http://www.segway.com/). I got on and I felt like a dork trying to get my balance, but emily hopped on and left me in segway dust. I am hoping that the segway will one day be like our one-disc boombox we bought as kids for one hundred dollars; or casette walkmans; or MC Hammer parachute pants. Those are all pennies now! If you ever have the chance to get on a segway, try it.

3 comments:

hayley said...

Lookin' good:) Go Emily! Aren't you glad you weren't prego and trying to balance that thing:)

Thayerclan said...

go to %$!#, I know who I am

J&B Barrett said...

only you would look so good after having 2 kids.. your darling and i miss you! hopefully there is a shower or something soon so i can see you! love ya cousin