Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fashion Statements?

I have learned not to get too heated on this subject because it is touchy to the women in my life (Em, Mom and sisters) and I will hear it next Sunday dinner; however, I just don't understand where the fashion "experts" are getting their "inspiration" from these days. I mean whatever happened to the ALL fluorescent ski outfits (including hat), the ALL denim outfits, the one-buckled overalls or the threaded belts that would be too long? Here is where I think the "inspiration" is coming from-


































It appears that others share the same views.




...Maybe not.

7 comments:

AmbertheGreat said...

You have the cutest girls!!! I am glad that you are doing well, I would love to get together some time and visit

Kass Martin said...

That is helarious. I know the feeling. Well, opposite really. I will wear things and know that they are fashionable (whether inspired by monters or not) and Brian will look at me and say "not my favorite look" I don't expect anything different. For girls it's always changing, guys, it's way easier for you; tshirt and jeans will always be in style. I love it. Keep dressing them that way, it's so cute. Your girls are darling.

Lindsey said...

I love those hats!! sooo cute!

hayley said...

Too cute and too funny! We miss you guys so much:) And by the way, I am still waiting for that delicious caramel roll recipe you do with the rhodes rolls?

The Myers said...

whatever Garrett, I know you secretly love fashion just like you secretly love running. Anyway, Halle is huge and so is Macie. I hope the weather is good so we can see you guys at Christmas. By the way you are a really good blogger just the kind of characteristic you would see in a person who loves fashion and dancing. Hmm. Go Cougs! --Carrie

Rosie said...

Ummm...you are hilarious. Sorry we haven't been leaving comments. I got the address wrong. We need to hang out and we still need to see Halle...I have a gift for her.

Heather said...

Hello friends!! Macie's mad face is hilarious! We want to get together soon. We loved the Christmas card!