
I have never been a big Halloween fan, but I must admit Halloween is a lot more fun with kids. This year was fun because Macie could go to the doors and trick-or-treat. She learned to say "Happy Halloween!" and "Trick-or-treat?!" The only problem was the timing. We had one incident where the door was opened and Macie yelled, "Happy Halloween!" Waving good-bye on our way down the stairs from the door I asked Macie, "Okay, what do we say?" She yelled, "Trick-or-treat?!" Oh well, at least she picked the good candy. I would love to have a camera focused on the parents faces while their kids pick out the candy. I know a few times Emily and I yelled out, "The other one!" "No the RED one!" "C-mon Macie, what did we tell you in the car!" or "The one with nuts!"
It was a fun night. Macie was a chicken ... or if you ask her she'll tell you she was a "Chicken Nugget". Halle was a pea in a pod.

Here is our pea in a pod...or maybe she's peeing in the pod.

Emily and the girls with Shaunee and her three kids

Macie the chicken!
9 comments:
So cute! Luke was a chicken too:) I love the, pea peeing in the pod! Sweet costumes, all of you:)
How cute!! Your costumes are great!!
Great costumes. I love Halloween and make Brian dress up whether he wants to or not. I'll have pics up soon enough. I am being lazy. Dayne was the Chicken when he was two. It was more of a chicken thigh or drumstick being he is a kid of large stature. He was batman this year and hardly broke from his serious, save the world from bad guys, face. He's a crack up and Bridget was a flower. She fit it perfectly with her plump, round face. Too much fun. I love it.
Hi! I love to read your blog because I laugh out loud every time! You guys look so cute and I'm so excited for you to be in a new house!
Macie's such a cute little chicken. Emma was also our little baby chick. Our family was actually chicken farmers and she was our little chick. Your costumes are great!!
I love the candy-selecting coaching from the parents. I can totally see you and Emily sneakily holding on to the back of her arm and guiding it to the fun-size snickers!
:)
-Bree
Cute, cute pictures, Em! What a darling family! Did I hear new house? Exciting!!
Post a Comment