Thursday, June 19, 2008

Girls will be Girls

DID I SIGN UP FOR THIS?




Princesses + Bears= Sweet Dreams or Future false sense of reality...we'll take our chances.


Macie's first nail painting experience. She loved it. Walked around the house with her arms and hands awkwardly out thinking it took three hours to dry.


Nice "home-girl" face Macie. Yeah, we teach our kids how life is like in the Hood Foo!



I've been converted.

11 comments:

The Kemps said...

I love these pictures! What gorgeous girls! Emily, you look beautiful too. Garrett looks like he's getting along great in a house full of girls!

Kids! said...

Cute, cute girls! Love the pics!

hayley said...

What beautiful little girls! I hope I get a few. If not we are going to have to trade:)

Rob and Dani said...

That was hilarious. It is amazing how the gender of your children really changes everything. I am just as outnumbered as you, but the other way around! Your girls are adorable!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! Looks like fun! It was fun to have you over tonight... even though you probably won't want to come back!

{lindy baker cakes} said...

Haha...this is funny! Emily you look absolutely gorgeous! I love your hair!!! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! And yes, the pee story. So gross!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

HAHA your girls are growing up so fast! Emily you look amazing!

jimnalli said...

this is SO cute! you have beautiful girls! (all three!) I am still laughing out loud at what you wrote beneath the pictures.

Brooke said...

Ohhh...that sleeping princess picture is absolutely priceless. So sweet. And Em, try to keep Garrett away from the high heels...

Ryan and Hailee said...

I love it! Garrett is too funny. I love painting my kids' finger and toenails they love it!!

Jesika Harmon said...

Such fun pictures! Emily you look gorgeous!! And a shout out to the birthday boy! Happy 19th b-day Gar!