It is funny how competitive the "first step" of the first child is. It's like word gets out on the streets if your child doesn't walk in record time. So after our first child walked at 13 months we were automatically bumped down from celestial to telestial and bowed out of the competition for our second. It appears as if our children's walking motor skills do not click until day 412 instead of day 89 for all of you "good" parents. Hey, after Macie started to walk we were not in any hurry for Halle to pick up that nasty habit, but nature deemed it necessary for our little blondie to evolve and walk. Here are two small clips of Halle walking.
10 comments:
okay she is the cutest thing! Abby and I watched the video like 8 times. I love how she comes at you with her mouth open likes she's going to eat you...Abby can't wait to play with her!
Congrats! That is awesome! Now, she's going to be all over the place! I know how you feel... I'm still trying with Z man but boy do I feel like a terrible mother!
Yeah!! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! We sure do miss you guys. I hope you are having a fun summer!
Oh how cute! She is practically running! Miss you guys:)
That is awesome she is walking, congrats. It was fun to see you guys and we will have to get together and play. The girls are adorable.
So Cute! She really takes off!!! I love hearing you Garrett as you praise her in baby talk, what a great dad!
She's doing sooo good Lucy is still not walking so you should be proud. She's adorable
How fun. We're off the "good" parents list too. Actually, Bridget was right around 13 months but Dayne was 15. My brother Jesse was 18 months! and he's very athletic and a handsome man so I figure it's all in the building of character.
How cute is she!! So cute that she is walking!! I think when they first learn to walk it's the cutest thing in the world!!
YAHOO!!! She's adorable!
Post a Comment