Thursday, August 07, 2008

HSM 13 Auditions

Macie has been head over heals for a few things lately: princesses, pink, wearing Emily's swim suits as dresses, and High School Musical. If you or your children are not HSM fans yet just give it a while. We were so happy to catch Macie on tape singing her favorite HSM songs. I've tried to choreograph these songs, but the best we've gotten is a sexy look and point with the finger when she sings the word "YOU". The funniest part is watching her subconsciously lip-sync as she watches herself on tape.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh she is so adorable! WOW you have a little star on your hands! That was a blast to watch!

Ryan and Hailee said...

she's so darling!! What a cute video!!

Thayerclan said...

Garrett just admit it...You wish you could be part of the HSM graduating class :)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I'm going to have to put this on my website to show everyone I know. It is just so dang cute!

Joanna McGuire said...

I watched it on Shaunee's blog. She is so darling and I love that she knows the words. I love hsm too maybe I will have to come and sing with her.

heather telford photography said...

she is so cute!! and dylan is to young to watch hsm but i have to admit i love it and am so excited for hsm3 im a nerd i know!!

Lindsey said...

So So cute!! Jenna would have such a great time singing and dancing with Macie! We will not be able to see you guys in August :( so sad. We will be moving the week you are at the lake. but I hope the weather will be nice and that you have a great time! :)

Aubrey said...

That is so cute! She definitely has some talent, Ty can't carry a tune!

The Kemps said...

So AdOrAbLe!!! What a little star. Garrett I love that you know every word too :)

jimnalli said...

o that is soo cute. That is such a cute little voice...

kim huish said...

She is too cute! I love how Garrett knows all the words too!

Heather said...

Good job Garrett!! What an incredible voice! Seriously though, that is so cute! How funny that all kids love that. Jared's aunt is in the next one!!!

La and Dev said...

A hello silly, didn't you know they are only on #4?! COME ON!!!

jodie said...

How cute! I've been meaning to watch this video ever since you guys posted it...and I can't believe I waited this long. She's adorable. Go Macie!!

Kass Martin said...

That's so cute. I love when she cracks and her voice goes almost as high as a dog whistle! She's adorable. It was good to see Emily at the Farm the other day. What a cute family.

Tiffney said...

WOW... American Idol anyone??? She's absolutely darling!! I love it!

Ashley said...

I can't believe she knows the words that well. How adorable. I better start teaching Graysen -how much practice time do you put in? :-)

Fun to find your blog, thanks for telling us about it. You are a cute family!