Sunday, November 09, 2008

a little late, Halloween week

Sleeping Beauty for dance


Belle (I liked the wig, Garrett thought she looked like cousin It from the Adam's family)

Parade at pre-school

Halle, the little skunk


Halle and Zac


McGuire cousins

Fun Aunt Lauren as a ninja turtle


Myers cousins (minus 3) - (look at Garrett in the mirror)


1 of the 6 failed attempts to get a smiling family halloween picture


An exciting first snow for Macie


All of this led to Macie's exhaustion

11 comments:

Kids! said...

better late than never!
how fun to have cousins nearby; Isaac doesn't have that . . . athough he does have some 2nd cousins just a couple miles away.
Anyway, I can't believe how big Macie and Halle are. They're beautiful!

Messenger said...

so fun and cute, I love the skunk costume, she's such a doll

hayley said...

Oh boy, the snow is already coming!! I have to admit I don't miss that, we haven't even turned on our heat and our house just stays in the low 70's its amazing:) Sell your house and move out here!!! We don't have a basement, but I bet we could find you something cozy!! You are looking good Emily, don't go getting pregnant, it stinks:) hehe

Kim said...

I love the costumes! Garrett's comment is hilarious about "Cousin It". Your girls look adorable and the family photo is awesome.

Joanna McGuire said...

So cute!!! I love both of Macies costumes. The skunk outfit is adorable. What a fun halloween you guys had.

Ryan and Hailee said...

really cute pictures!! I love the costumes!! What a fun Halloween!!

heather telford photography said...

man i wish i could fall asleep like that!!.. :) It was fun seeing you guys your girls are growing up so fast..

s.niccoli said...

very cute em! i can't believe how much snow you got up there! i always say it...but we need to get together soon!!!

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

Looks like a fun Halloween! Em your hair looks way cute!!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so cute. So you think that Taya and Macie are a lot alike? We should get them together to play!

Sarah said...

emily!!!!! cute pics. that 1st one of macie looks more like you than i've ever seen before. her expression is totally you! cute!!