Monday, November 17, 2008

Not asking for much...just a BOO YEAH!



Timpview is in the state championship game this Saturday against Cottonwood. Our little brother Collin is the starting corner back and we are pumped to the maximum for him to get some more "bling bling". He had a heck of a game last Saturday against Mountain Crest as THS won by two points. We're proud of Collin and we have great memories of going to his games and vicariously living our unsuccessful athletic lives through him. And that is why Collin gets an official BOO YEAH! Go C-Mac Irish attack #24!

2 comments:

hayley said...

That's why I am training Luke so young, so I can live my unsuccessful athletic life through him:) hope they win!

Mike Thayer said...

It's always nice to hear when Timpview beats Mtn Crest. It seems as though Collin has made many athletic leaps and bounds since playing in the Myers Turkey Bowl. In fact, I'll be willing to bet that as much as Collin has gotten faster, stronger, and more agile over the last year I have gotten flabbier, slower, and pastier. Enjoy it while you got it Collin! We're all crossing our fingers that you do. Also, Go COUGS! IF BYU wins and Boise St loses, we're going BCS Bowling baby!