Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloween (part 2)

My kiddos
Few people love this little boy more than she
Monkey costumes- $1.40 at Old Navy :)
Grandma McGuire
Grandpa Mark (where Mack got his name)
McGuire cousins (At the last minute Macie decided she 
didn't want to be a monkey, but a "fairy")
Mommy and Macie's compromise


Happy Halloween

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the monkey fairy! Your turtle kills me, his skinny striped legs poking out! I love Halloween!

hayley said...

Your girls are beautiful! Halle looks just like you. I love the turtle on little Mack, too cute:)

Shaunee said...

They are so cute! I love those little buggers!

Burton said...

That is sooo funny!! She told us in class on Sunday that she was a monkey fairy, love it!

AmbertheGreat said...

Wow, cute costumes and what a great deal (I can never find those deals!) You look great and the baby is adorable, I can't believe he is already a month old!

Lisa said...

I LOVE reading your blog! Your family is so cute! Wish we lived closer.

Kim said...

I love your "compromise". Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love that little turtle costume!