Myers grandkids (minus 4 :( )
Halle with her grandpa and his favorite hat
My mom planned a FUN party for the kids. Thanks mom!
Pumpkin painting was my girls' favorite activity
Little pumpkins - Mack and Brooklee (4 weeks apart)
Cinderella Reese, Snow White Tandi, and Sleeping Beauty Macie
playing pin-the-tail on the cat
The front side of my little turtle
the back.
I think I could eat him...
9 comments:
I love the turtle costume!!
tongue is clenched between teeth. want to squeeze the babies. too cute. thanks for posting pics, wish we were there.
Looks like tonz of fun! Bentley was a turtle on his first halloween, he was 1 month old!
He is so adorable! I am so sorry that we haven't come up yet. We are all taking turns being sick. Now Livee and I are both sick. It's the worst. We'll be taking the day off of church. As soon as we all get feeling better we're coming up!!
Mack is a heart breaker, watch out ladies! I was talking with your mom and she was telling me all about the party, it sounded like so much fun, and everyones costumes are great. I also love the tutu, I need to try making one and the owl cookies too! Thanks for not giving up on the blog:) !!
he is the cutest little turtle..
What a fun party! Your mom is awesome. I love the turtle!
I love family halloween parties!! The turtle costume on Mack is adorable. I could eat him up as well. Macie looks cute in her costume and so does Hailey. Your kids are adorable.
what a blast! that turtle costume is DARLING!! by the way the best part of the 1st picture is the mirror showing all the adults acting like idiots to get the kids to smile. I laughed for like 10 min. hahahaha
Post a Comment