Hello Family and Friends, The kids are growing fast, which is making life more interesting, especially with the things they say:
MACIE (4) a.k.a. Mace, Minnie, May may, MJ, and little foot
• When looking at Emily's ultrasound of Mack, Macie said, "Mom, it is dark in your tummy!"
• "I like to wash my hands all by my big old self"
• When shopping with Emily, Macie said, "Why are you touching everything?" which was followed later with, "What did I say about touching?!"
• When told she would have a new baby brother Macie angrily declared, "I didn't want a boy! I asked for a girl!"
• When told that new baby brother's name would be Mack, Macie said, "No! Mack's a truck name!"
• In a moment of frustration Garrett said, "Urrrrrgggg!" And Macie quickly asked, "What's killing you Daddy?"
• "Do you need to go back to bed Daddy?"
• "GARRETT, come wipe me!"
• "Eleven-teen"
• (crying) "I don't want anymore birthdays because I don't want to die"
• "Do you understand me?!"
• "I went Lasterday"
• "Oh my goshess"
• "I need skun screen"
• "There's Badongels" (McDonalds)
• "Daddy, that's not very cute"
• (prayer) "please bless our new ban (van) can keep its promise"
• (prayer) "please bless Jesus that He won't die again and that He will stay resurrected"
• (prayer) "please bless mama can say eeeee and aaaaa at the dentist"
• (prayer) "we're thankful for Halle, even though she's crazy"
• (pledge of allegiance) "to the republic for witches and their stands"
• (singing x-mas songs) "then one FROGGY Christmas Eve Santa came to say"
• (looking at the gap between her two front teeth) "Daddy, when is this tooth going to grow in?"
• (After waiting for Emily in the car) "Where the heck have you been?!"
• (stomping into a room) "I will fire everyone in this room starting with you! How's that for real?!"
HALLE (2) a.k.a Berry, The Bear, Halzee, Hal, and Petrie
• "You're kidding me honey"
• "We don't say that word or we get a flick"
• "That's not berry nice"
• (Pointing to a ultra-nerdy looking computer technician on a billboard) "That's Daddy!"
• "California, knows how to party"
• "No, it's not a barbie, it's Daddy"
• (When going to bed) "Tell me a story about Costco"
• "I lubboo" (I love you)
• "C-mon GARRETT"
• "Hi Mack attack"
• "He's so cuuuuute"
• "dadts gwroos" (that's gross)
• "shake your booty"
• “Lets do this!”
MACK (three months) a.k.a. Mack Attack, The Mack, Macky-boy, Mackster, and Mack daddy
• TBA
We feel blessed in all things and are grateful for Jesus Christ and His love. We thank you for your friendships. Hope you have a wonderful 2010!
11 comments:
we loved your card! Thanks! Happy New Year!
cute family pic, I love all the cute sayings of your kids, so adorable!!
Wow. Talk about hilarious kids! Macie is a crack up! Funny stuff. :)
Oh man, I'm dying reading these! That's so funny!
So I have a bone to pick with you... you promised you would be at my house Mon. for The Bachelor! Where were you??? You better be there next time!!!
Yeah you better come then when you get back, it was lots of fun! I should have called you!!! oh and we had everyone guess who would be the final 3 and then there will be prizes so write me back your 3 k!
Macie is quite the character. Her comments were hilarious!
So cute! Seriously had us laughing so hard.
Gotta love it. Thanks for sharing and letting our imaginations run wild thinking of all the contexts these were said in. Cute stuff.
Don't forget Bachelor tonight at my house 8:00!!!
I meant to tell you I love your beautiful family picture and fun memorable quotes. Very cute!
Post a Comment