Monday, December 21, 2009

My day so far.

1. Try to Potty train Halle for the 10th time. Halle leaves bathroom for 5 secs., pees on carpet.
2. Me eat chocolate covered popcorn.
3. Halle plays in wet shower fully dressed, now sopping wet. Change Halle.
4. Halle in time-out in her room, DESTROYS room.
5. Halle empties sack of 200 paper clips in family room and stairs.
6. Me eat dark chocolate.
6. Me nursing Mack, Halle painting picture on white carpet with red paint. (why do I have white carpet?)
7. Me eat rice krispie treat.
8. Cleaning Mack's blowout, Macie informs me Halle is playing with soap. Halle covered in soap, and half bottle poured on rug. Change Halle.
9. Halle time-out, DESTROYS room.
10. Me blogging, looking for something to eat, trying to remind myself that Halle is sweet and still 2.

9 comments:

hayley said...

Come live in CA with me, where you can send your kids outside year round. Kids belong outside. Your house stays clean:) That Halle is saucy, I like it. It's a good thing its Christmas and there are plenty of treats around to help cope with rambunctious 2 year olds! (oh wait, cohen is three now, I have no excuse)

Burton said...

Sounds like the day I had last week! Sorry girl, call me next time, maybe I can take one for while!

Burton said...

Yes, our kids could get into a lot of trouble together!!! I think we need to spend more time together... I think we could understand each other quite well!!! Oh and so you know, im doing Bachelor night at my house starting Jan. 4th

Anonymous said...

haha. Love this post! I'm sorry. It sounds like your day was crazy!! I think the eating thing must be a post pregnancy thing. I think I ate double what you ate in treats today. Here's to losing the baby weight.

Rob and Dani said...

Thanks for making me feel like life at our house may be normal! I am ready to send Lance to 2 year old boot camp! He can make my blood boil one minute and then break my heart the next! 2 year olds! Love how you are eating so many treats!

Sarah said...

Love the update. What a day. LOVED the card. You look sooo beautiful. And thanks for the DVD. Our kids enjoyed it on the way to Colorado!

Lindsey said...

oh sweet sweet Emily, you are truly super mom :) Its hard when they are as cute as your little ones too!! Hang in there :)

my name is becky kelly said...

so... is this different from other days at your house? seems pretty standard at mine :)
*becky*

Shaunee said...

So, so funny! She is one curious little girl. I think she needs to come play with her cousins to get some of that energy out. I love the eating part. That's exactly what I do. There's nothing that chocolate can't cure!