Garrett, Emily, Macie, Halle, Mack, and Dane
Wow! Wyatt's had some bad ones, but that tops it for sure! He's so cute though even with poo all over him :)
Nasty! That is hilarious.
Wow, that is classic. How in the world did it come up the front like that?
How does it always seem to get EVERYWHERE? I seriously didn't know you could pooh up and out and to the side of a diaper until I had a baby. I'm glad he feels better. :)
Oh wow that is a major blowout. I agree he is cute with poop all over him. I bet that was fun to clean up.
He is stinkin' cute:)
up the front up the back out the sides! Got to love that!!
wow!! so good you had a camera nearby!
Oh yuck! I hate those moments! Thank heavens for bath tubs and washing machines.
typically it doesn't go up the front on the boys, there are things in the way :) That's quite the feat little Mack! congrats!*becky kelly*
Hee hee.. he sure does!
Wow, that's impressive!! :)
Oh I'm so glad! I must admit, I've never seen up the front. That takes talent.
Okay when I saw that picture, It took me right back and I could actually smell the poop. So sorry
ewe and ewe, very impressive little guy
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Wow! Wyatt's had some bad ones, but that tops it for sure! He's so cute though even with poo all over him :)
Nasty! That is hilarious.
Wow, that is classic. How in the world did it come up the front like that?
How does it always seem to get EVERYWHERE? I seriously didn't know you could pooh up and out and to the side of a diaper until I had a baby.
I'm glad he feels better. :)
Oh wow that is a major blowout. I agree he is cute with poop all over him. I bet that was fun to clean up.
He is stinkin' cute:)
up the front up the back out the sides! Got to love that!!
wow!! so good you had a camera nearby!
Oh yuck! I hate those moments! Thank heavens for bath tubs and washing machines.
typically it doesn't go up the front on the boys, there are things in the way :) That's quite the feat little Mack! congrats!
*becky kelly*
Hee hee.. he sure does!
Wow, that's impressive!! :)
Oh I'm so glad! I must admit, I've never seen up the front. That takes talent.
Okay when I saw that picture, It took me right back and I could actually smell the poop. So sorry
ewe and ewe, very impressive little guy
Post a Comment