Sunday, January 31, 2010

and finally Christmas 2009

I should have learned how to do a slide show because I found a lot of pictures....
the beginning:
Halle pouting
Macie and Abby enjoying the snow, Halle still pouting.
Christmas Dresses, thank you Grandma pampam
Mack and Owen, 5 months apart.....
Christmas with the McGuire's
thanks Shaunee for the pictures



Why I love my van.
Cookies at Aunt Carrie's house

Macie's preschool's Christmas program at Cabelas
Christmas in Heber with the Myers
My dad and husband
BEST PICTURE OF THE HOLIDAY

Halle?


Christmas Eve
Garrett and I had to wrap a present together using just one hand each. We did not do well. :)
Christmas morning

and lastly for a good laugh.... (my family 2003)

6 comments:

Carrie Woolley said...

Great update! It looks like you guys did tons of fun things for the holidays. I can't believe how fast Mack is growing... at this rate, he might be a man before we finally get to meet him! He's such a cutie. Hope to see you guys sometime soon!

Carrie

my name is becky kelly said...

that last picure is wrong.
yes, i LOVE the picture of your dad and Garrett on the snow mobile.
hahahah!

The Reeds said...

Looks like fun, except for wrapping the presents part. :) Slide shows are so easy. Go to my blog, click on the slide show, and follow the directions. Let me know if you need any help with them. It actually goes pretty fast. The last picture is way funny!

Kim said...

Way too many hilarious pictures. Looks like a great Christmas!

J&B Barrett said...

AH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

Lindsey said...

love all the pics! I will never forget that last one, it cracks me up everytime. It goes down in history as the best Christmas card ever :)