Friday, February 12, 2010

Dear sweet Halle,

Why do you love to do this?
and How do you do it so fast?
and Mack says thanks for the lipgloss today.

and also we must tell Aunt Monica SO SORRY for the full bag of Costco trail mix dumped out on her FLOOR yesterday,
and the Black dry-erase marker on her TOILET,
and the pink nail polish on her CARPET.





and then you melt my heart.

and then I feel bad for getting upset.
and we'll probably do it all again tomorrow.
How I love you,
mom

5 comments:

Burton said...

I can't say this enough... we need to just put our kids in a room together and let them get it all out of their system! Where have you been the last few Monday nights??? Missed having you there! Lets get together sometime soon, we really do have a lot in common :)

hayley said...

Isn't it fun being a mom! It keeps me in shape. Who needs a gym membership when you are bending, lifting, and twisting all day cleaning up after the rug rats! I am thinking I need a big break before number four and five:)

Shaunee said...

I always laugh at her because she is so well behaved at my house. Maybe it's my iron fist (haha)! She is a sweetheart. One day you'll miss the messes... maybe.

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! The joys of motherhood.:)

PatrickandErica said...

Aren't you so glad you have these pics to remind you? Mommy times are good times!