I know one day I might not love Disneyland (actually that will probably never happen), but for now it's pretty magical. Something about being in SUNny California, the atmosphere, the characters, of course the food and seeing my kids "beam" makes it such a perfect trip. Amazingly my dad came this time. and he had a good time. :)
How Mack spent most of his day.
I didn't teach Macie to pose like that.
We saw Halle doing this on the shuttle back to the parking garage. I guess for her it could be kinda like a rollercoaster?
My dad spun us faster than we've ever spun before. Funny to watch the girls faces.
Pretty scary picture, but that Dole whip was delicious for my b-day.
Macie's new thing of cleaning out her toes 3 times daily.
Have to go the beach at least once.
It was kind of chilly with our sweaters on but pretty soon both girls were naked running through the water. Halle was CRAZY about the water! (if you click on this picture, look how high Macie is skipping.)
My mom took this picture and I love it.
Hotel hot tub
Part of me thinks the HSM is cheesy, but part of me wants to be doing it. :)
My mom has the Disneyland bug too.
and finally Garrett flew in for the last few days. So GREAT to have him.
until the fall....
10 comments:
I love Halle's arms up and Macie's pose. Hilarious. I love disneyland too. Such a cute family!
dear disneyland,
oh how i miss you
love, becky
Looks like so fun! I am so sorry I didn't get back to you in time!
Loos like you had such a good time! I love the picture of Macie skipping and you dragging Halle out of the water. So funny :) The one your mom took is so cute! Mack has the cutest outfits too by the way!
Oh my goodness, I want to go on that exact trip! I am so jealous! Your parents are adorable - they look like the cutest grandparents! I am glad you had such a great time!
So jealous! It looks like you had sooo much fun!
One day I will get there with my kids! Maybe for Jack's 1st birthday!
Looks like so much fun. We love Disney too! The girls seemed to adore the characters. Who wouldn't? :)
What an awesome vacation! We are planning a trip to disneyland in the fall... there's no place like it :)
How fun! Tyce is going to Disneyland with Q's parent's next week, wish we could all go!
Looks like a really fun Birthday!!! It makes me want to go to Disneyland sooo bad!!! And I love all the pictures of you with your girls, they look so much like you. Its the cutest thing!!!
Post a Comment