Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Today

Macie had 1 bath today (normal)
Mack had 2 baths today (1 from diarrhea, 1 from GAGGING on medicine (he has the virus going around and he only knows milk)) - very sad
Halle had 4 baths today. (1 normal, 3 pee accidents.) followed by 1 bloody nose (she fell down the stairs.)- also very sad.

on my mind~
Well last week while wishing I were in Disneyland, went to Target (as if that compares to Disneyland :)) and when I was checking-out, the checker lady observing me with my 3 kids, told me these are the best years of my life. She is older and wanted me to know how great these years are with small kids at home. I agree, life is pretty special with little ones, I just hope I can always remember that in the "rough" moments. :)


happy time

PS. I wrote this blog last night, but didn't post bc I got distracted by reading about "Bronson's miracle" until 1am. My sister told me about this and then saw the links on my friend's blog. It is truly a MIRACLE from God. This story completely helps you put life into perspective. There are So many things in life that don't matter.

If you haven't read it, here is the mom's blog about the accident:
and here is a video of the miracle:

sorry this post is scatterbrain:)

3 comments:

Rob and Dani said...

Wow, thank you for sharing the links to Bronson's miracle - I watched the movie and read the story and it really hit me hard. It makes me feel foolish for being so dramatic at times over the smallest things. I sure hope Mack gets feeling better soon, poor guy. Hang in there, you are such a great mom and I really look up to you. You are one of the most positive people I know.

EatRunWorkPlay said...

Hey Emily! I found your blog from Ashley's! Your family is so cute! Sophia loves playing with Macie! They've become great friends at basketball and their in the same primary class! You're such a great mom!

Sarah said...

My posts are always scatterbrained. LOL:) I can't believe how much water you have flowing through your house in one day! That's a lotta baths. That would wear on my patience for sure! Did you see my FB status? Tanner pooped in the bath yesterday. NICE! I'm glad you read the post. It's a real eye opener huh???