Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Irish Pride - we've got it


My mother-in-law makes sure my kids celebrate their "heritage holiday" with green clothes each year. Thanks Pam!



How sad, I didn't even cook them anything green. Here's to doing it next year!

4 comments:

Shaunee said...

Yeah for St. Paddie's day! I'm terrible! I didn't take any pictures of the kids because I was so sick, but I did make green pancakes (tradition). Yeah for Irish Pride!

Roseanne said...

Love it! So cute. I need to work on getting better about doing cute stuff like that, I didn't make anything green either...next year.

Sarah said...

I'm so in love with Mack!! too cute. ok so we still need to do some belated birthday celebrating. march is coming to a close!!

PatrickandErica said...

Green pancakes for Patrick didn't happen for the first time ever this year! Of course I am the only one who cares, but, next year right? ;)