Monday, March 29, 2010

Meet Howard

Or we can call him Ginormica. This is Garrett's sister Lauren and our bro-in-law Devan's Great dane. He weighs about 150 lbs and is about 7 months old. I have never been a dog/pet person (never had big pets growing up, only birds). Even though I don't think i'll get a dog myself, Garrett's family now has 3 dogs, and so I think i'm becoming a little less afraid and am actually enjoying being around them.
Howard has these sweet puppy eyes, that get to me. He really is a pretty dog.
These pictures don't really give it justice how big he is.
\
Halle does a little bit better than Macie. So sad, I think i've made them afraid. La and Dev love their BIG boy! Thanks for coming!
Mack didn't really pay attention to the big black dog in our home.

3 comments:

Lindsey Sharp said...

I have done the same to Avery, (made her afraid of dogs) so I am really trying to not do that to the babies! that is a big dog!!

kim huish said...

Holy cow. that is a huge dog- I think I would be scared too!

Lindsey said...

oh my word, that is a really big dog! Our dog is about 70 lbs. and is plenty big for me :) Something funny, Jenna is so use to a bigger dog that its the little ones that make her nervous!! go figure. She doesn't like the little dogs jumping up on her :)