Friday, April 02, 2010

Mack tries real food

You may think I am blog happy right now, but this is my form of scrapbooking. The traditional way of scrapbooking is not going to happen anytime soon, so the blog is such an easy way for me to feel like i'm kind of documenting our life. Hopefully one day I can print this off, and I hope that won't be a nightmare of a process!

So here is little Mack tonight trying food for the first time.

and he was disgusted.




Poor guy. Macie was begging me to stop. One day you'll like it Macky.

12 comments:

Shaunee said...

I love the one where he is gagging! It makes me want to gag!

Thayerclan said...

I love the first one where his eyes are huge. He's so cute and big nan.

Casseron said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! Also, you can turn your blog into a book!! I did it with mine, just go to www.blog2print.com I didn't feel like it was super expensive and it turned out really cute!!

my name is becky kelly said...

hey! I like this emily-blogging-all-the-time stuff! keep it up!

Lindsey said...

He's looking so much more like a little boy than a baby!! I can't believe how fast he is growing up :) I love that Macie was begging you to stop, that cracks me up!

Kim said...

I love these posts! I laughed out loud seeing Macie taking her naps! Congrats to your parents- they will be amazing! I also can't believe how big Mack is looking!

Jessica said...

All your great posts have motivated me to post! Here I go! Thanks Em!

s.niccoli said...

that is so funny! you caught his facials wonderfully! we need to get together soon!!!

Ryan and Hailee said...

Cute pics Em, I've been so behind in the blog world!! I've never seen a baby not like real food, maybe he it's the texture, he's so adorable Em!!!

pam mc said...

those pictures are sooooooo funny of mack, and macie sleeping in the car!

Carrie Woolley said...

What a cutie. How could he not love food? It's cute that Macie had mercy on him. :)

PatrickandErica said...

Ha ha how funny! And Macie begging you to stop! Priceless!