St. George Happiness.
We had a wonderful Easter/conference week with Garrett's family.
The girls were so happy to play with and have sleepovers with their cousins.
Garrett enjoyed the no work, play with family. and I enjoyed the naps and Nielsens concretes.
Thank you Mark and Pam.
Easter egg hunt
Garrett did about 15 easter egg hunts for the kids.
My girls discovered iPhones and now use them better than I can.
Injuries:
Halle- couple days before we left had a 25 lb weight land on her finger
Macie- rocking on banana chair, flew into table resulting in bad double bloody nose
Mack- rolled off the bed. He was fine, but I still feel so bad about this.
I feel like the best mom. :)
My swimsuit from 1988
still cute I think
Halle and Zac
(I have a picture in this swimsuit with my cousin Eric who is a month younger than me, I'll have to find it one day.)
Movie night with popcorn
Pirate Pizza Island
Oh the blessed sun.
McGuire boy cousins
The end.
7 comments:
That swimsuit is AWESOME! I think she's totally cute! I can't believe it still looks that good! i have some outfits that were mine, but a swimsuit? I can't believe all the elastic is not all rotten! that's so cool!
looks like a fun weekend!
*becky*
What a great weekend, minus the bumps and bruises right?!! Oh well its part of being a kid :) Love the swimsuit, especially the ruffle. Pretty sure we all had the one sleeve ruffle as kids! Way impressed you still have it!
The side ponytail and swimsuit are classic:) How's the elastic!!
That was a great weekend, wasn't it?!? We should've taken pictures of us running! I have pictures of the kids swimming on my blog, you'll have to get them. Hopefully that is the start to may fun filled St. George weekends!
I love Mack, I love him. Your swimsuit is so cute nan, You just need to style Halle's hair the same way mom used to do it, in that twist around pony. Then you'd have a little mini nan. Come to Texas!
K that suit is so cute! We want to have Halle come over and play sometime.
Hey Emily and G$! I miss you guys. Looks like you're doing excellent. G how's teaching going? And how's your mom doing these days?
Todd
Post a Comment