My parents just got called on a 6 month service mission to Nauvoo.... and leave in 3 weeks!
I am so excited and proud of them, but How I will miss them.
(mom's b-day a couple weeks ago, dad in background.)
Nauvoo is such a special place and Garrett and I are hoping to visit them
and see them in their costumes! love you mom and dad.
3 comments:
NO WAY!!! That's so awesome. That is fast that they leave! I really don't know what you are going to do Em. You live at your mom's. Guess you're going to have to hang out with me more!!
I read that on my mom's blog a few days ago, that is fantastic! It's going to confuse all of the other missionaries there to have two Elder Myers' that look just the same!
We're going in June, it will be fun to see them there!
So crazy! I didn't know that they called you to 6 month missions. What a great thing to do. I hope you guys are able to go and see them. Tell them congrats from us!
Post a Comment