Wow, Macie looks like she is taking everything so well! I bet she is much happier with the walking cast. I saved my cast, from when I broke my arm, but it started to smell after awhile so we threw it out :) My parents weren't to thrilled that I wanted to keep my cast!
I love those two bright colored casts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saved Sean's little white cast and it's almost 36years old. Tell Garrett it's cute, not gross! So glad she can walk (kind of) now. I need to see a video it.
7 comments:
You should keep the pink cast! My little brother has one from when he was like 9 and it's so crazy how much he has grown since then!!
Yay Macie! I bet she is so happy. I love the bright color. Can't wait to see them tonight!
So good to see she is getting better. Isn't the human body amazing. (Poor Hailey looks like she wants one:)
Wow, Macie looks like she is taking everything so well! I bet she is much happier with the walking cast.
I saved my cast, from when I broke my arm, but it started to smell after awhile so we threw it out :) My parents weren't to thrilled that I wanted to keep my cast!
Keep it!!! My mom still has mine from when I was 10 :) I bet your happy that she can walk now!
I love those two bright colored casts!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saved Sean's little white cast and it's almost 36years old. Tell Garrett it's cute, not gross! So glad she can walk (kind of) now. I need to see a video it.
you should feel privileged mom made a comment on your blog. Whoa, that's a first right?
Good job Macie jane!
Post a Comment