Garrett, Emily, Macie, Halle, Mack, and Dane
Hilarioius!!
I love it!
This made me laugh so hard! I love your posts, they bring out the humor in some of the naughtiness. Good attitude, Emily! :)
Oh my gosh, I laughed my butt off!!! Your kids crack me up, because they are just like mine!!! Totally loved it, made my day!!!
That is so funny! At least they know how to keep themselves busy!
that's creativity!
wow, you will have to use those pictures in their wedding videos some day! Your girls are just precious -and yes very creative.
That is awesome! I would have never thought of it myself!
SO GREAT!! I LOVE IT!
This makes me laugh so hard, makenna will be doing these kind of things in no time I am pretty sure about that. I am so sorry about Macie, that stinks poor girl. It looks like she has been a very brave girl. I love her pink cast.
so so good.
This is great!! :)
i truly feel sorry for you!
so hilarious!!!! what cute and creative little girls!!!!
Haha.. That is wonderful! I laughed really hard at this one. They are very smart to think of that.
Post a Comment
15 comments:
Hilarioius!!
I love it!
This made me laugh so hard! I love your posts, they bring out the humor in some of the naughtiness. Good attitude, Emily! :)
Oh my gosh, I laughed my butt off!!! Your kids crack me up, because they are just like mine!!! Totally loved it, made my day!!!
That is so funny! At least they know how to keep themselves busy!
that's creativity!
wow, you will have to use those pictures in their wedding videos some day! Your girls are just precious -and yes very creative.
That is awesome! I would have never thought of it myself!
SO GREAT!! I LOVE IT!
This makes me laugh so hard, makenna will be doing these kind of things in no time I am pretty sure about that. I am so sorry about Macie, that stinks poor girl. It looks like she has been a very brave girl. I love her pink cast.
so so good.
This is great!! :)
i truly feel sorry for you!
so hilarious!!!! what cute and creative little girls!!!!
Haha.. That is wonderful! I laughed really hard at this one. They are very smart to think of that.
Post a Comment