Garrett, Emily, Macie, Halle, Mack, and Dane
How sweet! The breakfast and the walk:)
For lunch all we've had so far are homemade peanut butter bars.
how adorable!!!!
Aww so sweet! I love when it when they fall asleep on walks.Poor Macie! I hope she's doing ok.
i always check your blog on sundays, but usually forget to tell you how much i enjoyed this or that! now, i'm going comment more so you'll know!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
How sweet! The breakfast and the walk:)
For lunch all we've had so far are homemade peanut butter bars.
how adorable!!!!
Aww so sweet! I love when it when they fall asleep on walks.
Poor Macie! I hope she's doing ok.
i always check your blog on sundays, but usually forget to tell you how much i enjoyed this or that! now, i'm going comment more so you'll know!
Post a Comment