Sunday, May 09, 2010

some pictures

I just liked this one.
Sometimes there is nothing to do but take a picture and
know one day it will be funny.
cutting with scissors, now that's new. :)
but we love you berry
Macie loves when Daddy falls asleep with her, and that happens often.
makes me happy
Happy mother's day to all you wonderful woman that i'm grateful to have in my life.

6 comments:

Shaunee said...

Halle, you little booger!! Try Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on the pen (or crayon, or pencil, whatever that is) and I can't believe she did that with the scissors! You should see my neighbor's little girl's hair. She got a hold of the scissors, too but took it straight to her scalp. It's bad. Hope you had a great Mother's Day. I love all your pictures!

Sarah said...

You are such a sweet & blessed mom. Love you Emily!!

Lindsey said...

Emily I hope you had a great Mother's day!! I love seeing pics and hearing the stories of your little ones. They sure keep you busy :) But dang those smiles are so sweet, what are you going to do?? Keep up the great work, you're amazing!

Thayerclan said...

Silly Halle. Come to Texas Nan. right now.

Lisa said...

You have such a beautiful family Emily! We miss you guys!

PatrickandErica said...

So the pants cutting makes me think of 3E company... ha ha good times!