Macie's first day of KINDERGARTEN! AHHHH!
trying on her 1st day outfit, the day before
After the longest morning of our life, getting in the car to go to school.
Her teacher, Mrs. Grimes
Waving goodbye (cue tears)
there goes my baby to big school :(
She did it! We did it!
Halle's first day of dance.
The girls are taking a class together every Tues at my cousins studio in PG.
Little Halle starts preschool! Mon and Wed for 2 hours.
(she has candy in her mouth...what's new?)
She loved it
buddy Owen
and Garrett's starts school at the U. What a cute little student he is.
Why can't you smile for a picture for me?
Big stuff! Glad the first days are over.
9 comments:
Oh my goodness I have loved "catching up" with you on your blog! Looks like you guys had a really fun summer! What is Garrett going back to school for? Rob will be quite happy he chose the U!
Great posts! So many fun things. I love that Garrett has a class with Jessie at the U- maybe they can be study buddies. :)
Good to catch up on the McGuires! We hope to see you guys soon. We're for sure coming into town for the holidays, so perhaps our stars can align to hang out then.
This is what I've been waiting to hear about!
Hooray Macie (and Emily) you did it!! Sounds like Macie has afternoon K like Jenna, our mornings are long as well :) That final goodbye is what got to me as too. I'll have to give you a call and we can swap stories!!
Hallie is so darn cute in her dance outfit.
I hope things are starting to settle in for you guys, it's always nice to be back on a schedule. Lots of love :)
oops just noticed I misspelled Halle's name, sorry about that :)
Does Macie have the skinniest legs or what??? What a big girl she is! And I love the pics of Halle running to you & with Owen. Too cute! Does she love miss mikki?
So what is Garrett studying? That's awesome! Had no idea! We need to walk.
Oh and you like the look of my blog? I feel like I'm still trying to fix it. Thanks though!
How fun! Oh the good times of ballet together... and all the ice-cream my Mom had to pay up for being late! I love that Garrett wont smile! Men right?
just checked your blog. cute pictures and activities. you had a jam-packed summer! love all your kiddies!
The look on Garrett's face is priceless! Seriously, you have a kindergartener? What!!! Looks like you are handling three kids VERY well! Glad you all seem to be doing well!
Awww Garrett, no smile :( So funny. Wow, tons of firsts! I didn't know Garrett was going to school. I loved seeing all your pictures. P.S. I loved the "My Little Pony/Strawberry Cake" and their pony tails so they didn't get in the frosting...he he.
Post a Comment