Sunday, September 12, 2010

Macie's actual birthday and 1st friend party

Excited for the big day
loving it
"and why do I not get it!"
Look at that face. a princess
So excited for her party
kind of a scary cake. I was not prepared and Macie said she wanted a "my little pony" and strawberry cake, so there we go.
Let the party begin....
lunch
Marshmellow race


telephone
outside relay
idea stolen from monica, thank you

pin the tail on the donkey

kool-aid playdough
Presents. Macie was having the time of her life opening them.
Cake and ice cream
Tandi and Thomas came at the end of the party to play.
Happy 5th Birthday Macie! The party was really fun, but kind of exhausting! Maybe every other year....
Thanks to my sister, shaunee, monica and Garrett for your help!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

ahhhh!! still can't believe andie missed this GReAT party. bummer!

hayley said...

What a good mom! Looks like a fun party:) Happy Birthday Macie. I've got number four baking in the oven... haha, you've got six months

Lindsey said...

Wow, what a party!! lots of great games, I'll have to get the ideas from you :) Friend parties are exhausting, we do them every other year. Mainly for my sanity!
Random side note, I'm jealous of how green your grass is! It's funny what you notice when you own a home :)

my name is becky kelly said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! that's pony's mane and tail rubber banded up cracked me up! what a fun party! yes, every other year for sure! :)