I want to catch up!!! and it's just not been happening! So maybe tonight I can do it....
July pics
Halle's first time at the dentist
I love that outfit and how's she working it!
The girls got to come to YW's with me one night. That is chocolate popsicle all over them, with their friend Avery.
11 months, still in the pack-in-play in our closet. :)
Warm summer nights at Grandma and Grandpa McGuire's
(Halle is the photographer)
Garrett's 10 year High School reunion in August....old!
2 more years and i'm there too. how is that possible?
Some of Garrett's buddies, Gary, and Jordan. Garrett loved seeing his friends.
2 comments:
love the pictures that kids take! love your little zipper suit boy sleeping in your closet!
love that garrett had his 10 year reunion! YIKES! mine's next year... Shanan's 20th reunion is in a couple of weeks (uh oh, maybe it's this weekend...i'd better check) yes, you did read that right his TWENTIETH reunion! HAHAHAHAHAH that cracks me up. i'm excited to come up for mine next summer.
i miss you guys, we need to play....
I love all the updates! What a fun (and busy) couple of months you've had. Thanks for the update!!
P.S. When you decide to move Mack into a crib I have some boy cribbing you are welcome to use if you need it!
Post a Comment