Wednesday, September 01, 2010

catching up...Spirit Lake '10

So happy to have internet again! It's been over a month and I have lots to catch up on.
At the end of July, we had a small family reunion in Spirit Lake (Carrie, Kev and Heather and Garrett and I). Heather, my brother's wife, drove up with us and my girls couldn't have been more pleased with that.
Lots of boating and eating Cafe Chulos

Love when this happens.

Carrie got us all to try her crazy hard Crossfit one morning. Whiped us! I discovered I don't have 1 stomach muscle left. and Garrett and Kevin tried to bench Cameron.



The girls (Reese, Macie and Halle) COULDN'T stay out of Carrie's makeup and perfume or Heather's lip gloss and gum.


Such Happiness


Reese sleeping on the drive home.
Sad it's over so fast!

9 comments:

Scentsy Consultant & Director- Andrea Smith said...

What a fun get-away!

Burton said...

Every year when you post about this it makes me wanna go soooo bad!!! Im glad you had a good time!

Shaunee said...

Oh man! We need to go there. That looks like so much fun. I'm glad you were able to go ;)

Lindsey said...

Such fun as always :) Sad we didn't get to see you this summer, for sure next!!

Leslie said...

Halle's eyes are so beautiful! It is good to at least see what you are up to and hope we can get together soon.

The Myers said...

i CAN'T stand it! Let's go back right now! just a few more weeks of warm weather left up there....let's go! you think i kidding but i'm not~really i'm not!

Ryan and Hailee said...

so fun!!! what a great trip, you are so lucky to have Heather in your family, I love that girl!!!! Your kids are so adorable Em!!!!

Kira Cook said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Reuben would had be jealous!!!

Elder and Sister Myers said...

So HAPPY you were able to go up to the cabin and use it! NEXT SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!