Garrett was on a city league kickball team with some of his siblings. Really entertaining to watch, and they were GOOD!
Last pool party, makes me sad.
Big day for the kids. Mack left the closet and went to the crib....Halle left crib and went to big girl bed. Girls sleeping together....
lasted only about 4 nights. They were giggling and laughing and squealing for HOURS. I love that they can have a good time together, but not when they are not sleeping and cranky during the day. So Halle is still in a big girl bed, just in the other room downstairs. They are still giggling and talking, but not as long.
sleepover at G&G McGuire's
2 comments:
I'm glad I got to play a couple of kickball games with them. That was so fun!
I'm laughing hysterically at the girls sharing a room. The same thing happened to us just last night. Girls will be girls!!
I'm just thinking about the pool parties next summer!
Post a Comment