Sunday, November 21, 2010

-Disneyland-

We got to Anaheim Sunday afternoon from St. George, so we drove to Newport beach, and it was really cold. I never take cool pictures, but this one actually looks cool.

Monday, Day 1 at Disneyland
The new princess Rapunzel and her prince
We've never met Tinkerbell bc of the ridiculous line ususally, but 10 mins today. The fairy in purple was so weird and snobbish, so we were so confused of what she was doing (if you are a princess/fairy at Disneyland you are nice...), but I guess that is her character.
So fun to have Grandma and Grandpa McGuire and aunt Ya Ya with us this time :))

Brian and Monica's family and Sean and Reese also came :))
I tried to take a pic of the babies on Pirates..




Our first time watching the Disney parade, we loved it.
We also have never stayed from opening until closing, but we did on Monday and we were all pooped.


We did watch the new show, "World of Color" which is amazing. I want to go back to watch it again.

Halle loves Jessie from Toy Story. Grandpa spoiled her with this doll and Halle still has jessie by her side.
The next morning, Tuesday, Halle got to meet her!!

My one picture of the trip, great. :)

Before our trip, Garrett was asking Macie questions of what is real or make believe (for school) He asked her if Jasmine was real, and Macie thought about it for awhile and then said "Yes, because I see her at Disneyland!"

The girls have never meet Ariel, Tiana and Belle, so this was fun.



end of the day Tuesday! Daddy had to fly home.
We spent half the day at Disneyland Wed. (it was a 100 degrees) and then drove back to St. George for the rest of the week.

Swam, ate lots of food, shopped, played with G&G and visited the sand dunes

7 comments:

Shaunee said...

I'm so sad we couldn't go with you :(
We should plan another trip when we can all go together. Looks like a great time!

Joanna McGuire said...

What a fun trip, I love all of your pictures. I am glad you guys had such a great time. Your kids are so cute.

Sarah said...

I'm such a bad friend. We hung out for what 2 hours? And I never asked about your trip. I'm sorry!! Fun to see these pics. The mean fairy is Lydia and she is in no way nice. My MIL reminded me that there are villains at Disneyland. I guess she's the villain in fairy world. And LOVE the one and only picture of you!! Thank you for posting it. Love it.

Burton said...

Sooo fun! I love all the princesses you have in your pictures, that would never happen on our vacation :) Looks like you had a lot of fun, so not fair!

Elder and Sister Myers said...

Loved the Disneyland Pictures! I can't believe you made it through the parade! I'm not sure if I could make it! I'm afraid I'd be in the stroller asleep!
Looking forward to going there in the Spring!

Roseanne said...

Look at you guys! You're going on tons of vacations! LUCKY!!!! I love your pic at Disneyland. Don't you hate that, we take all the pics but no one takes them of us unless we ask...anyway, that how I feel.
We'll be going home for Christmas in 2 weeks so we'll have to get together!

The Reeds said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun trip. I cannot believe you were able to so many characters. We are so excited to go to Disney. Thanks for having us over.