Sunday, January 09, 2011

Scrapbook time - My kindergartener

Macie is now almost half way through kindergarten. crazy. Macie has wanted me to come into her class since the beginning and finally about a month ago I was able to help in her classroom for a little bit. As I was walking into her classroom, there she was sitting on the magic carpet listening to her teacher read, and me the bawl baby had to look at the wall and not look at her to keep from crying. Poor Macie wondering why I won't look at her. I'm thinking, "How is that my baby in school! listening to a teacher." I don't like that Macie has this whole life without me, EVERYDAY. However, I did get a hold of myself. Macie was so sweet to watch. She loves school. I know that our children must grow up. I just hope time goes slow enough to enjoy the innocent, sweet, little people they are. You are a good girl Macie!

No comments: