Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Mack has some news...

(in August)

24 comments:

Sarah said...

too cute! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! 4 baby.

Kids! said...

awwwww! yay! didn't we just have our babies? Wow, time flies! so how far along are you?

MaryAnne said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! That is fantastic news!

Lindsey said...

How exciting!!! I cannot believe that you will have 4 children. But then again you are such a great mommy, and props to Garrett as well :)
Congrats you guys!!

Joanna McGuire said...

When I read that title I knew it was that. I am so excited for you guys. How far along are you? How are you feeling? Congratulations!!!

Leslie said...

That's so exciting! Congrats.

Unknown said...

Congratulations. That is awesome

Shaunee said...

Yay!! So excited! Don't forget... I have boxes of maternity clothes you can use!

hayley said...

Yay!!! Congratulations:) You were even faster than six months:) Who's going to hop off the two year plan first!!! hahaha. If we are going to stay opposite, it's another girl for you guys

Rob and Dani said...

Oh my goodness congrats. Our kids are all the same ages so I guess we need to get busy. So excited for you.

Kira Cook said...

No way!!!!! That is so exciting! We are so happy for you guys. We'll have to get together again soon:)

my name is becky kelly said...

that is the best news i've heard all day!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I am beyond excited for you! (this is Kim- it looks like I'm posting from my work email but I'm too lazy to change it!)

Roseanne said...

YEA! That's awesome! Congrats. You're a baby makin' machine!

The Hillman's said...

Thats awesome!!! You will be so cute with your baby bump this summer at the cabin:)

Aubrey said...

Congratulations you guys! Wow, four, good luck with that :)!

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

Congrats!! Emily!! That is such fun news!

Roseanne said...

YA I'll be in Utah that first week of March, we'll have to get together for sure.
Also, that farm place is free, that's the best:)

heather telford photography said...

So exciting.. Congrats sweet girl.!

Rosie said...

Hey! This is awesome news! What a lucky baby. Hopefully we get to see you before he is born:)

EatRunWorkPlay said...

you go girl!

The McEwans said...

SO excited for you! You have the cutest family! I can't believe you are #4! You are AMAZING!

AmbertheGreat said...

congrats!!! that is awesome

Jessie Eyre said...

You make cute ones......just keep going.....