Wednesday, February 09, 2011

sweet things

Halle's babies all have a bed now
I found this one morning at 8am

(Dad I love you
here's cinnamon rolls
for you
Macie)

Melted her daddy

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the creativity for beds. And I bet you can't believe Macie writing like that! I can't. I sign Andie up for kindergarten tomorrow. Oh dear, my stomach just turned knots!!

Shaunee said...

This is so cute! I love all your updates. You've inspired me. I miss those cute kids... I feel like it's been forever since I've seen you guys. I'm glad you were able to head down south to warm up... it makes me excited for Spring Break!

Lindsey said...

Ok that note melts my heart!! Awesome writing Macie, way to go! Jenna's teacher calls that kind of spelling "the kindergarten way" :)
And Halle is one creative little girl. No babies left out!! Adorable!