Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Macie and Halle's Dance recital

On June 20 the girls had their Princess dance recital. They are in the same class so both were Jasmines. They loved their costumes.
This is their photo shoot...






They both did a great job dancing. All the girls in the class are 5 and older, so little Halle was pretty fun to watch trying to keep up with the other girls. Macie's favorite part was doing her leg extension.

Grandpa and Grandma McGuire
Grandpa and Grandma Myers

4 comments:

Thayerclan said...

Good job updating Nan! Abby saw the girls costumes and says she wants one too! Like right now.
Can it be august already?

Lindsey said...

Oh my word, they are both adorable!! What fun costumes! I hope I'll get to see you and fam when we overlap at the cabin in August. It has been way too long!!!

Kevin Myers said...

Yes good job updating! Kev and I always check and are so excited when you and Jill update :) But these pictures are all so cute...love them and all their cute dance costumes!

pam mc said...

so very darling!