He's here!
Here's what happened.... Monday morning Garrett went to work, most of my family was just starting a reunion in Spirit Lake and I had a doc visit at 11am. I was hoping to go one more week.... Well, I was talking to my friend around 10 am and felt two gushes of water. :)
I wasn't positive my water broke so I called Garrett (surprised how calm he was) he came home, we rushed to pack bags (and fold cabin sheets).
Finally made it Dr. Glenns at noon, the nurses left me go ahead of all these other pregnant ladies (I think that started making me emotional??). Leaking on his table, Dr. Glenn said I was a 3 1/2 and should go to Labor and Delivery.
Then I walked to the parking lot and for some reason couldn't stop crying waiting for Garrett.??? Don't know where that came from...
Got it together, Garrett dropped me off at the hospital and then took the kids to Shaunee's, and Garrett's mom came over to help.
Got checked-in around 1pm.
Epidural and pitosin around 3.
Almost a 5 at 4pm.
At a 6 at 4:30
At an 8 at 5:15
At 5:30 I told the nurse I needed to push, she checked I was at a 10. She called Dr. Glenn, he came at 5:40, 4 pushes and Dane was out at 5:45! It is just the greatest moment for me to see my baby for the first time. Then Dane peed on the doc as he sucked the gunk out!
Here we go!
I was surprised to see his blonde hair!
7.1 lbs, 20 inches
Wonderful Grandma and Grandpa of 8!
One day old
My favorite picture
Garrett brought the kids around 3. It was a little stressful :)
Halle's photography
Mack was very excited, poor Dane. :)
They all love him though
2 days old... going home!
We are so happy you are here Dane!
11 comments:
What a sweetheart!!! Love Dane's blonde hair too! The last pic of all of your sweet babies in your van is priceless :) Congrats, so happy for you and Garrett. You have such a beautiful family!
Yeah! I am glad he is here and all is well. What a beautiful boy! How fun we'll have kids in every grade together if things go as you mentioned today. You all are super!
Congratulations! He is adorable and so small. I love the name and what a great birthdate! Emily you look gorgeous:) How perfect 2 boys and 2 girls, lucky
WOW number 4 huh?! look at you go! you are wonder woman and will have to tell me how it is ...after things settle a bit:) CONGRATS he is so beautiful!
Yay! What a stud Dane is! That looks like a pretty full van! Hope recovery and adjusting to four goes well!
sharleen
I love his blond hair too, so cute!! He is so handsome. I can't believe you guys have 4 kids now, crazy!! I am so happy for you guys, congratulations.
He's so cute! I think he looks more like you, what do you think? LOVE the blond hair! You look amazing Em! Congrats you guys!
(Also, i love all the Spirit Lake pics, it looks like you guys had so much fun. Spirit Lake is the best.)
Wahooo! Glad he's here and everything went well. He is such a cute little babe. But really though, he is CUTE!
Congratulations! He is beautiful and you look great! Hope you are recovering and adjusting well! Love you and can't wait to see you and meet Dane in just a few months!
He is so cute!! Holy cow where has the time gone, I feel like we should still be at BYU together and now you have 4 kids!
What a sweet little boy! He sure looks like he belongs to the family! And you, Emily, are beautiful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment