Thursday, December 07, 2006

Portable Dishwasher

A few months ago my sister, Shaunee, gave us their portable dishwasher. At first I was skeptical. I didn't think it would really work or that it would take up too much space in our already space deprived kitchen, but I was decieved by my own ignorance. The portable dishwasher is one of the greatest items that have entered our home. After three years of hand washing all of our dishes, I felt as if there would never be any hope for a night without wrinkled/grandma-like hands. I was wrong. The portable dishwasher is a great investment for anyone who is hand washing their dishes. Thanks Shaunee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Garrett!
We are so happy that we have brought you such great joy. This dishwasher means a lot to us so please treat it with the up most respect and love... that includes not kicking it when it doesn't work. We hope that you continue to have many carefree dishwashing nights!